Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Just a few more blessings to be greatful for.
25. An honest husband that told me the new dress I bought made me look huge
26. Weight Watchers
27. ‘Extra’ Weekly points
28. Earning ‘extra’ points when I work out
29. A supportive husband telling me daily how proud he is of how well I am doing on WW
30. Another shopping trip to Kohl’s without the boys
31. Two non-hectic trips to Wal-Mart with all 3 boys
32. A wonderful workout using my new Leslie Sansone DVD
33. A nice hot walk pulling the twins in the wagon and Jayme pushing his car
34. A weight loss support group
35. Seeing Nathan take 10 steps
36. WW ice cream desserts with low points
37. A dishwasher
38. Pretty flowers to look at when I look outside
39. A big enough bath tub for all 3 boys
40. A new name for my blog (I really didn't like the other one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment