Over the weekend, my parents came to watch the boys so the Hubby and I could have some time by ourselves. It was so nice to not have to worry about taking strollers and getting the boys in and out of the car or what we were going to feed them while we were out.
We went to the Atlanta Botanical Garden. The weather was perfect! We had lunch there and then walked around looking at plants and flowers for a little over an hour. There are so many that I have never heard of. While we were standing in line to get lunch, a family got in line behind us. I didn't pay much attention to them and went to find a table. After ordering our food, Cody came up and said that he thought it was Vern Yip from HGTV that was behind us. We kept looking at him trying to decide if it was him. We looked up his picture when we got home and his bio (to see if he had a baby) and sure enough it was him. Too bad we didn't take a picture of him!
After leaving there we went shopping and then we had an early dinner at Ruby Tuesday. It was really yummy! By that point we missed the boys and wanted to get home to spend some time with them.
The boys had a blast with Granny and Pops. They watched Toy Story, went for a walk and played outside in the water.
Monday we went to Kohls and had family pictures taken at JCPenny! It was a great 3 day weekend with the family!
I forgot I saved this as a draft Tuesday and never published it. OOPS!!!
Vern Yip! That's so neat! Sounds like you had a great long weekend! And I love your pictures. :)
ReplyDelete