
A is for Alligator, Arm, airplane, Alien and 'little' a is for apple
Then we did letters B and C in a week.
B is for Bumble Bee, Butterfly, Bananas. "Little" b is for boat.
C is for Caterpillar and Cookie.
Followed by D and E in one week and F the next week.

D is for Dinosaur, Dog and Duck. E is for Elephant.
F is for Flag and Fox.
H is for House and Handprint.
He is beginning to recognize letters while we are reading to him! Once we make it through all of the capital letters, I will put them in a notebook and we will have our very own ABC book.



Cuuute ideas!! Can't wait to see all the way to Z!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am your newest follower! Welcome to blogging. I hope you enjoy it half as much as I do. Christina is my daughter-in-law and she sent me your blog link. I have two blogs, check them out when--or if you have time. I'm sure you are busy with all those adorable little boys! Kathy in G'ville
ReplyDeleteThanks Christina!
ReplyDelete