Monday, May 24, 2010

1000 Blessings

For the past few weeks I have been looking for a reason to start blogging. Then last week I found my reason. I stumbled upon Bumblebee Grace's Blog where she keeps a weekly list of the little blessings found in each day, "1000 Gifts". I have decided that I am going to keep a list of 1000 blessings in my life. I am going to be more grateful for the little things in life. With an amazing husband, three handsome boys and a wonderful family it shouldn't be too hard!
  1. Smiles and laughter from the boys

  2. Open-mouth kisses from the twins
  3. Hearing "I love you, Momma" in the middle of the day for absolutely no reason.
  4. Air Conditioning
  5. Two- hour naps
  6. 15 extra minutes to cuddle with N
  7. Warm weather so we can play outside
  8. A wonderful sister-in-law that went to the store just for me
  9. The smell of cookies baking
  10. A clean house
  11. No more bottles
  12. Pizza delivery

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love those open mouth kisses from mine too. :) So glad you've started blogging!!

    ReplyDelete